3/08/2008

My first walk downtown, Auckland, New Zealand

Just did 3 hrs on Queenstreet...it should take longer....but ...hard to make up your mind of where to go. Shopping? None! Like I said hard to know where you're going. Plenty to choose from. BUT I did find the #1 shoe warehouse. Too much to choose from , just made it all hard to make any decitions other than -DON"T GET ANY!"

However a paradise if you have a shoefetisch...like me.

Have come back for Albert street in a few days.....

Started at the market...


Had a look around


Moved on to Queens street..to see what I could find..

Found "da bus"..didnt take it




Reminds me of my daughter, Emma Valli, a Valli girl



Reminds me of a friend in Vallentuna, Sweden, Kikki


There's some lazy labours here as well or are they just waiting for orders?



Just a thing


Found the tower...didn't get any closer than this....

could't fit in the picture otherwise

A familiar restaurant...yes we have it in Fiji...Daikoku


Wasn't keen on bungy jump either

A galleria..believe me, there's one or more in each block!

Wouldn't know where to go.



But they look nice.


A sidestreet ...


Another sidestreet


Another Galleria....very nice, too




Towards the end of Queens street I turn back to where I started...


And Peter is waiting for me there to take me home. Thanx Pete!











1 comment:

megcb said...

was Pete shooting too?!